- Have Options: Take multiple methods to access your funds. If you lose a card, or it gets blocked, don’t let it be the only source of funds!
- Debit Card
- Visa Credit Card
- MasterCard Cash Passport
- Cash / Foreign Currency
- File a Notice of Travel in advance so we can prevent your card from getting flagged for suspected fraud.
- Be aware of different fraud techniques travelers face:
- Skimming devices can be attached to card terminals and retrieve all your card information with one swipe
- Using unsecure computers and networks can expose your data.
- Keep important phone numbers in an accessible place separate from your cards. If you need to call about your card, know where to get the phone number.
- Be aware that your hotel may place holds on your funds and not release them for several days.
- Many car rental companies do not accept debit cards.
Notice of Travel
- File a Notice of Travel to help prevent your cards getting blocked from irregular use
- Fill out the form and return it to the Credit Union
- Be sure to include ways we can contact you during your travels (cell phone, email, etc.)
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT FORM
Lost / Stolen Cards
Report your card as soon as you realize it is missing:
- Visa Credit Cards: 1-800-325-3678
- Debit Cards: 1-800-528-2273 for outside the U.S. 1-812-647-9794
- MasterCard Cash Passport: 1-888-713-3424